Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.963 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 120% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,431元 (€1,938) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (about 1 hour ago)