Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.630 CNY / RON
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,732元 (4,743 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)