Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 6,433元 (Rp 14,109,486) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 6 hours ago)