Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.207 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 6,392元 (R$ 5,296) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)