Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.454 CNY / TND
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 4,124元 (1,681 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)