Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 262 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020.
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 63% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,550元 in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)