Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.483 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 158% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,064元 (NZ$4,029) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Durgapur costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Basel costs CHF 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)