Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01605 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 5,984元 (372,944 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)