Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,982元 (₩2,578,503) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨340 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)