Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.547 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 75% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,072元 (Dinar 1,265) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)