Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10947 USD / SEK
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,579 (41,830 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)