Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.733 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,728 (6,453 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)