Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,281 (﷼ 96,035,297) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)