Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 33% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,810 (€3,218) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Posadas costs ARS $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)