Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01711 USD / DOP
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,672 (RD$ 156,159) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rohtak costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 150 (about 5 hours ago)