Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01708 USD / DOP
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,514 (RD$ 147,168) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)