Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.186 USD / EUR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,262 (€4,435) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 2 hours ago)