Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01315 USD / ARS *
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $1,631 (ARS $124,063) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)