Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 12% more expensive than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,696 (€4,811) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)