Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 854 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 46% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,601 (€2,249) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)