Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 869 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,348 (€2,051) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)