Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14717 USD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 441 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,735 (32,173 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 3 hours ago)