Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00947 USD / JPY
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,251 (¥660,102) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)