Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00947 USD / JPY
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,737 (¥605,573) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (37 minutes ago)