Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.724 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,300 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,087 (4,262 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (39 minutes ago)