Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 300 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23972 USD / MYR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,100 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,114 (RM12,989) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)