Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 39% more expensive than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,945 (3,913,392 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colón costs 15 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)