Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00853 USD / NPR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 128% more expensive than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $12,063 (₨ 1,414,726) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madison, Wisconsin costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 2 hours ago)