Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020.
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,144 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)