Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,649 (Rp 39,293,025) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)