Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04786 USD / MXN
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,500 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,341 (Mex$ 48,908) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Auckland costs NZ$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Veracruz costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 3 hours ago)