Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14680 USD / CNY
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 44% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $2,752 (18,744元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)