Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.162 USD / EUR
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $4,403 (€3,790) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)