Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14749 USD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 555 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 24% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)