Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,987 (₩6,960,496) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Miami, Florida costs $300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 250TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$700 (about 4 hours ago)