Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00131 USD / CLP
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Detroit, Michigan you would need to make just about $3,942 (CH$3,009,146) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)