Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15915 USD / DKK
Do you live in Detroit, Michigan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 17% more expensive than in Detroit, Michigan (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,341 (kr39,844) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Detroit, Michigan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)