Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10947 USD / SEK
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 6% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,956 (36,138 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)