Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / COP
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $1,697 (COL$6,327,760) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 3 hours ago)