Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11031 USD / NOK
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,546 (kr 50,278) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ica costs S/. 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 21,177,100 (about 2 hours ago)