Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.730 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,431 (4,701 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨2,568 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)