Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $1,864 (﷼ 78,483,371) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 2 hours ago)