Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,383 (﷼ 142,454,229) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Loreto costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €26,473 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)