Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01708 USD / DOP
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 49% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,177 (RD$ 127,451) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 4 hours ago)