Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.162 USD / EUR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,888 (€3,347) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)