Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,949 (3,949 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 6 hours ago)