Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,390 (€2,890) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)