Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,546 (€4,685) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)