Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14782 USD / CNY
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 43% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $2,508 (16,968元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)