Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.184 USD / EUR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Des Moines, Iowa you would need to make just about $3,837 (€3,241) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Lusaka costs 85 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niterói costs R$ 5.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €712 (about 2 hours ago)