Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Des Moines, Iowa, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.166 USD / EUR
Do you live in Des Moines, Iowa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is about the same as in Des Moines, Iowa (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,610 (€3,953) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)